Friday, July 29, 2005

God is gracious!!!!


Peace....
Posted by Picasa
God's grace was all over me today.....
the subject was Finace Management and with my background of engineering it was really tough for me,I reached the exam hall on time and started my paper,I saw and there was this case study for which we had to do some calculations to get the result.I had my scientific calculator in my satchel but that was outside the exam hall, I looked around and the people around me had calculators.I thought it would be fine and I would just borrow it from someone.After a while I heard the examiner speaking harsly to a guy who wanted the borrow a calculater and he was like scolding him and not allowing him.I knew I was done for....I wouldnt be able to do it I thought...I decided to take the risk, belive in His grace and I started praying..Lord,I'm going to ask the invigilator permission to get the calculator from the outside...I finished praying and when he came near stood up and asked him with little apprehension in my heart..'Sir, my calculator is outside by the door,can I get it please' to my amazement he was not the rude harsh man I heard before ...he was changed ...he allowed me with a nod..like the lions closing theirs jaws before the angel of the Lord in Daniel he dint even open his mouth but was really pleasant ...and after that he allowed the other guy to borrow also...It must be against the univ rules to send someone outside during an exam or allow communication among eachother..but Thank God ...He allowed me and by His grace I belive I did well in the test...Thankyou JESUS...YOU are my hero..in my uncertainties , weaknesses ,apprehensions and fears you are with me Lord .I just want to tell you all this:
'Trust in the Lord with all your heart and He will carry you through'Proverbs
I've got my next test on monday...pray for me...Its Marketing Management..that book I started reading just covers one module...got 5 to go..pray for our youth service on Sunday..hope he touches someone thru us...we are leading this time(its like the whole group is divided into 4 groups which gets shuffled every year..and each week one of the group leads) its been sometime since we were serious of the worship service...please pray that we are able to give our all to the Lord..

6 comments:

csy0182 said...

Ur blog's got a good look

Unknown said...

Yea, God still work miracles as small as they may seem to us.

silverine said...

Prayer always helps. Especialy a prayer from the heart. And best of luck with the results. Love the way you have done up your blog.

Cheerio

Anonymous said...

Amen brother! Thats so aweseome. Thanks for your prayers for my friends... I think they're going to make it home safely, a little battered and tired, but safe.

Eucharisto said...

It's so cool to see God work in different ways! Glad the test went well.

Ruth said...

Thomas,
Isn't it so encouraging to see God give us favor in small things like this? I am always encouraged when He answers my small prayers because it reminds me that He cares about the small things in my life as well as the big decisions. I'm glad you did well on your test and I'll say a prayer for your next test as well as your youth group service. - Jamie :)