Wednesday, June 29, 2005

No Doubt


His eye is on the sparrow
Posted by Hello
Its been 9 days since I posted a blog
some sweet 'n sour things happened to me..
I was down with fever for a few days
I got my first sem results and I lost a paper though God helped me to clear all the 7 outta 8..the paper I lost I've sent for revaluation and Scrutiny GOD willing will
clear that too...
-------
I was sitting at home one day and was kinda down
it was then my good fren Einstein gave me this CD by petra
No Doubt..the lyrics touched and healed me
Praise God..the video is available free at their site
the link is here
No Doubt video
you could also get more wonderful audio and videos of their songs
and their awesome testimonies
here John Schlitt
this actually is the homepage of the lead singer
-------
the lyrics are here
There are times when you feel like you can't go on
There are times when you feel like giving in
And there are times when you feel like you can't try anymore
There are times of trouble in believing
This test of your faith will last
As long as it takes to pass
Till you have no more doubt you'll endure
And your faith will emerge true and pure

chorus

No doubt it'll be alright
With God it'll work together for good
No doubt in the end it will be understood
No doubt it'll all work out
With faith He can move any mountain for us
No doubt in the power of Jesus
And after all is done we find out
All we really need to have is no doubt

There's a time to take a reckless leap of faith
There's a time to be cautious and to wait
And there's a way of learning from the past
That this time of trouble won't last
And sometimes we want to think we know
The ways He will choose to make us grow
But it's never the way of our choosing
And we can't always see what He's using

chorus

There will be winters in the seasons of our soul
With a cold and bitter wind that chills our lives
But our faith can be building a fire
That will warm us till springtime arrives

chorus
------
Mathew 10
I was comforted much by these verses Mathew 10:29-31
It talks about the tiny bird sparrow
It is just a negligble creature...something people would ignore inspite of their beauty...but God cares for it
the verse really touched me ...How much more will HE take care of me
so no matter wht ever happens dont forget that GOD is in control
Hallelujah
I came across this site that has a bible study on the sparrow
Bible study on the Sparrow
-------
I'm taking my second semester exams now
one over 7 more to go
got one the day after tomm..shud be reading something
God bless
Maranatha!!

3 comments:

FaceSeekr said...

I love your heart.

Sky said...

That is awesome!! I am sorry you have been sick. I know the feeling! I am sick too! God Bless you!

Anonymous said...

Hey! You live in India!? Thats so cool, have you always lived there? I used to live in Germany... totally not the same, but still. Im Andi by the way... VBS person. Its always great to see the change in some kids throughout the week. Its amazing that God can do in even the smallest of hearts.