I'm doing this for dear Ruth , who by the way is a gifted writer.
Yes, I was tagged :)Here are 25 things I want to do before I die. They are not necessarily in order of importance, just as I think of them...
1. fall in love with the beautiful godly girl, He has prepared for me.
2. Marry the beautiful godly girl, prepared for me.
3. Have children 3 boys and one girl.....
4. Win my nation for the Lord.
5. Watch my sons grow up to be Strong Men and my daughter into a Graceful Woman.
6. Bring up my children in the ways of the Lord.
7. To be loved and love the beautiful,godly girl God gives me.
8. Swim across the river Ganges.
9. Sky Dive & Bungee Jump
10. Scuba Dive
11. take 50 pullups in one go.
12. Join the Indian Foreign Service
13. Buy my parents a Ford before I'm 30 and dismantle the Fiat!!!!
14. Own some farmland by the time I'm 40.
15. Play the guitar and sing 'God is love; all the time' in front of all (1700 families) my church memebers...
16. Be able to say "as for me and my household, we shall serve the Lord'.
17. To be able to "freely give/share, that which I freely recieved"
18. To be in touch with my friends at 60 as much as I am with them at 24.
19. See my sister get married.
20. To learn to write Tamil and speak, read and write French.
21. Author my own anthology of Poems.
22. Visit Israel
23. Visit Shimla, Kashmir, Calcutta, Assam and atleast one European country.
24. Visit the Starners and the Wests atleast once, and my other blog buddies, Nunzia, Jamie, Damien.......
25. Be contented with what I have.
I'm tagging Queenmum