Saturday, November 05, 2005

Am I there yet???

well..I've been thinking of posting for quite sometime...well thank you Ruth and Nunzia for encouraging me to post :)

Tomorrow another friend of mine Eldhose is getting married..this is the second wedding among my grad class friends in less than a month..Suddenly, I feel I'm getting old...I feel I'm old enough to take responsibilites..then again as I disect my "self" NO NO NO.......I'm too young for commintment..too young to take
'that decesion'....

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven" Ephesians 3:1,
I do believe in that...so a happy married life to Eldhose and his bride...and to Riza and Reejo!!!!

you all could check out the the Photos of the wedding at my photo blog...the link is on the side panel.....

I leave you all with this quote:
"God wispers to us in our pleasures,speaks to us in our conscience,but shouts to us in our pains;it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world"
--C S Lewis

God bless all my blogger buddies, prayers for all...and thanks to bayol and queenmum and everybody whos praying for me :)and commenting on me :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Genna said...

I love to see scriptures posted on blogs... The Bible is so inspiring!

silverine said...

Very true that there is a time for everything. Guess we have to bide our time till the right moment arrives.

Russell Smith said...

Great to see you back blogging again. Thanks for the Lewis quote -- always inspiring.

Russell

Unknown said...

Yea, if you don't feel it in you to be committed now then don't, your moment will come when you are ready - just don't let it past you by though. Good to see that you are back and posting too. God bless take care.

Eucharisto said...

Wow! You put up a lot of posts since I last visited. I love that C.S. Lewis quote, it's always been one of my favorites.
Hope all's going well.

Queen Mum said...

...shouts to us in our pains. I hope you are not in pain because several around you are getting married. If I may say, God has the perfect gift for you. Just trust Him. You don't even have to go out looking. He knows whom He has for you and His timing is perfect. All you have to do is keep on keeping on,living for Him. Take joy in knowing you are His and He knows what you are feeling. Meanwhile, stay open to letting God refine you, making you into all you need to be when the "gift" comes along. Love you. God Bless

Kristi B. said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog. That quote from C.S. Lewis is so true!

Kc said...

Thanks for visiting the prayer list. I enjoyed reading your post and your comments on others. I'll look forward to catching up on your remaining post here.
;-)

Nunzia said...

you are most welcome sweetie! keep bloggin!